As winter approaches, why not fill up your house with the smell of these deliciously chewy vegan cookies. This dairy-free recipe is perfect for making some tasty treats for your dairy intolerant or allergic loved ones.
With a peanut flour and monk fruit sweetener base, these cookies will come out chewy, sweet and guilt-free — a fantastic choice for dessert this weekend – or as a cheeky between-meal snack.
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 30g peanut flour
- 30g granulated Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 3 Tbsp oat fibre
- 3 dashes cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 90ml water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat your oven to Gas Mark 4 (175 C) line baking sheet with baking paper, and set it aside.
- Combine the coconut flour, peanut flour, sweetener, oat fibre, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Add in 6 Tbsp of water and vanilla extract and stir the mixture. If the dough isn’t fully moist, add in more water, one tablespoon at a time.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into 8 equal-sized balls and place them on a baking sheet and slightly flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for just 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before eating! (We have to say that)