The exclusive Combined Allergy & Intolerance that uses a small blood spot kit which is mailed directly to you and contains:
- 1x alcohol wipe
- 1x plaster
- 1x Absorbent pad
- 1x Two Spot Blood Card
- 2x lancets CE 0344 (pin-prick system)
- 1x return envelope
- 1x activation card with adhesive label
What is the test?: Using the latest ELISA testing technology, our test analyses a small blood sample against 70 of the most common allergy and intolerance items. Testing for IgE (allergy) and IgG4 (intolerance) levels, we give you accurate laboratory results within 7 working days of receipt at our labs.
Quick & easy: The easy to use testing kit is mailed immediately on purchase and should reach you within 5 working days. The kit includes full instructions on how to complete the pin-prick and blood spot sample in a fast and pain-free manner. Simply send your sample back to the address enclosed, where it is sent to our labs in the UK for testing against the allergen items (listed below).
Perfect for: If you are suffering from undiagnosed symptoms including skin rashes, migraines, itchy eyes, or vomiting then these could be signs of an allergy or intolerance. Discover more about your body in this fast, easy and accurate allergy test. Order your combined allergy and intolerance test today and find out which food items are causing your symptoms.
Our laboratories & Technology: The state-of-the-art facility is certified according to ISO 9001. Using the latest testing ELISA equipment, which is unrivalled throughout the allergy testing industry, the labs are overseen by an expert and qualified team of technicians.
Your results: The results are generated into an email report (PDF), and this includes a comprehensive explanation of the items tested for, as well as whether you have allergies to those items. No further payment for your results is required.
Items included within the Combined Allergy & Intolerance test:
- Timothy grass
- Bermuda/Couch grass
- Bahia grass
- English plantain
- Cat dander
- Horse dander
- Dog dander
- House dust mites
- Cladosporium herbarum
- Egg white
- Pea, green
- Bean, green
- Egg white
- Egg yolk
- Cow’s milk
- Goat milk
- Sheeps milk
- Raised IgE values prove clinically significant in identifying an IgE-Mediated Allergy.
- Removal of raised IgG4 items may improve lifestyle based on testimonial evidence.
- CE approved sample collection kit.
- Results do not constitute a medical diagnosis on their own, but may be used by your doctor or nutritional therapist to help form a diagnosis or rule out a condition.
- Quantitative data using an ELISA testing methodology. All values measured in Kilounits per antigen per litre (KUA/L), our scale uses a universal cut off point of 0.35 in classifying a reaction.
- >97% reproducible results. IgG4 values may change over time with diet.
Blood (ELISA) tests define an intolerance/sensitivity as a specific IgG4 antibody reaction and an allergy as a specific IgE antibody reaction (IgE-Mediated).
All information in the reports produced is intended to support nutritional advice to optimise your diet. The results cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure medical/health conditions.
The use of antihistamines prior to or during the blood sample collection process may affect your results, please contact our team for further advice.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it.