Is something in your food or everyday life causing you problems? Maybe pollen or household chemicals are causing discomfort? Find out with our Core Sensitivity Bioresonance Test. THE TEST: Our Core Sensitivity Test provides a report of 400 food and non-food items in one easy to understand PDF. Plus, you will receive a comprehensive guide helping you eliminate possible causes from your diet and avoid non-food items. EASY PROCESS: We make the test process easy for you with one simple secure payment, a unique downloadable submission form and a report emailed directly to you within 7-10 working days of receipt. TAKE CONFIDENCE: We have now tested over 250,000 samples Worldwide and offer a 100% money-back guarantee! SAVE!: Make savings by ordering a couple or family test for you and your loved ones. ORDER NOW: Discover more about your body in this easy to use and understand test.
£30.00 (Inc. VAT)
400 food and non-food items tested
- Unique Downloadable submission form directly to your inbox, to send with your hair sample
- A full PDF report emailed to your inbox detailing your results
- An in-depth and helpful guide on how to perform an elimination diet
- 240 food items including dairy, meat, wheat, eggs, fruits, vegetables and cupboard items like honey, molasses and sugar.
- 160 non-food items including pollen, grasses, chemicals and animal hair.
- Full item list available for download.
- Ordering more than one? SAVE with our couple and family test!
Upgrade to Premium Test for an extra £10.
|Choose your test||
Single, Couples, Family
What items does this test for?
- Classed as Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
- Results do not constitute a medical diagnosis.
- Covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Equipment used is MARS III (Multiple Analytical Resonance Systems).
- Results reported on 85% response rate or higher.
Important Hair tests (Bioresonance Therapy) are categorised as Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAMs) covering therapies that fall outside mainstream medicine. Conventional medicine does not currently recognise Bioresonance as it has not been subject to significant scientific research. Bioresonance reports and related information do not make a medical diagnosis nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it.